Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Nothing really new to report here. I'm still working on revisions and edits for Mississippi's story.

Motivational Quote: "Stand back. Stand back, far enough so you can see your own mountaintop, then head straight for it knowing it will disappear from sight for most of your life as you meander the hidden forest trails that lift you ever higher even as sections force you to drop down into the mountainside pockets of disappointment or even despair...but you will be climbing again soon enough." ~ Arno Rafael Minkkinen

What I'm Reading: I started reading Second Shot by Cindy Dees in the middle of last week. I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm less than one hundred pages in because I keep falling asleep while I'm trying to read when I go to bed.

Random Things: It's supposed to be significantly cooler this coming week. While I'm looking forward to do some baking now that it won't be too hot to put the oven on, I am dreading the coming end of summer. 

Random Photo:

A picture of the blueberry muffins I made last spring when it was still cool enough to put the oven on. I'll probably make zucchini bread or muffins when I bake this week because my brother gave us a bunch of zucchini from his garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment