Pages

Monday, July 17, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I've been working on the blurb (or back cover copy) for Mississippi's story. Sometimes I think it's harder to write the 120 to 150 word blurb  than it is to write the book. I also need to settle on a title sooner rather than later.

Motivational Quote: "The main determinant of today's outcome will be your will. Your ability or inability to accomplish a thing is defined only by your determination to do so." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm still working on getting through Girl, Forgotten by Karin Slaughter. 

Random Things: I usually give a book the first fifty to seventy-five pages and if I still can't get into it, I DNF (did not finish) it and go on to the next book. My mom will stick it out and read every book she starts whether she likes it or not. I have too many books on my TBR list to spend time on a book that I'm not enjoying. That being said, I am determined to read Girl, Forgotten instead of setting it aside and moving on to something else.

Random Photo:

 
Every now and then Somebody likes to play peek-a-boo by hiding under his cat scratcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment