Pages

Monday, July 24, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm still wrestling with the blurb (or back cover copy) for Mississippi's story. I feel like it's missing something that I can't seem to put my finger on. I'm still trying to settle on a title as well. Every one I come up with doesn't seem quite right.

Motivational Quote: "There is no such thing as getting something easy. Trust and believe." ~ Leslie Jones

What I'm Reading: I've just started Yours Truly by Abby Jimenez. It's the second book in the Part of Your World series. I loved the first book so am looking forward to reading this one. 

Random Things: It's going to hot and humid this week (again) so I bought the ingredients to make Sunflower ice cream. I have a Cuisinart ice cream maker that I haven't used in a couple of years so I figured I'd put it to use and enjoy a refreshing treat on these hot summer days.

Random Photo:

Isn't this the cutest picture? I just want to boop its nose. (The photo is courtesy of the Go Awesome Animals Facebook page.)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment