Pages

Monday, July 31, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I should receive the feedback from my beta readers and editor this week for Mississippi's story. Keeping my fingers crossed that book doesn't need a lot of work. 

Motivational Quote: "Don't get stuck waiting for results...take the next tiny step towards your larger goals." ~ Shailja Patel

What I'm Reading: I just started Second Chance Spring by JoAnn Ross. It's the fourth book in the Honeymoon Harbor series. I haven't read any of the other books in the series but the person who recommended the book to me assured me that the book can be read as a standalone. 

Random Things: I came across the above quote a few days ago. Given that I'm in a holding pattern while I wait for the feedback on Mississippi's story, the quote seemed really appropriate. Besides working on the back cover copy and title, I've been making notes on the next book I want to write.

Random Photo:

      Somebody trying to find a cool spot during the heat and high humidity we've been having.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment