Pages

Monday, September 19, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I finalized the formatting of Ivan's story titled Broken Trust. I also wrote an outline of the next book. I hope to start the new book this week, but I might have to work extra hours at my day job which will eat into my writing time so I might have to put off starting the new book until the week of 09/26/22.

Motivational Quote: "Every day of our lives we are on the verge of making those changes that would make all the difference." ~ Mignon McLaughlin

What I'm Reading: I haven't had a lot of time to read for pleasure lately so I'm still reading Coming Home to Seashell Harbor by Miranda Liasson. I hope to finish it up this week.

Random Things: I don't watch a lot of television so I don't usually pay too much attention to the new fall shows but I am looking forward to checking out Alaska Daily with Hilary Swank when it starts in October. 

Random Photo:

               It was cool enough to bake last weekend so I made blueberry muffins.

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment