Pages

Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  As I mentioned in my last post, I ended up having to work extra hours at the day job last week so I didn't get much of anything writing related done. I'm back to my usual hours so I hope to get a lot done to make up for losing my writing time last week. 

Motivational Quote: "And though hard be the task, keep a stiff upper lip." ~ Phoebe Cary

What I'm Reading:  I stopped at the library Friday after work and borrowed a few books, but I haven't started one yet.

Random Things:  It's finally cool enough to bake again. I made oatmeal cranberry cookies on Saturday. It's supposed to be cool all week so I'm planning a few oven meals as well.

Random Photo:

                                  
                                    A picture of Somebody's pink nose. 😄
    

No comments:

Post a Comment