Pages

Monday, September 12, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Since Ivan's story is finally done, I took last week off from doing any writing. Instead, I focused on getting the book formatted and ready for upload to Amazon. I also lined up a couple of promotional things.

Motivational Quote: "The beginnings of all things are small." ~ Cicero

What I'm Reading: I started reading Coming Home to Seashell Harbor by Miranda Liasson over this past weekend. This is the first book in the Seashell Harbor series.

Random Things: I was working away on my laptop when I kept hearing this strange noise almost like an intermittent hum. I walked around trying to track down the sound when I realized it was the cat snoring. I've put a picture of him below. I did accidentally wake him when I went to take the picture.

Random Photo:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment