Pages

Monday, April 4, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I made really good progress last week on Ivan's story. Unless something unexpected crops up, I should have the revisions wrapped up in the next 2 to 3 weeks and then it's off to my beta readers for one last read through.

Motivational Quote: "Anyone who is moving forward is going to falter at times; that's part of the growth process. Forgive yourself and keep going." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Tell Me by Lisa Jackson. She is one of my favorite romantic suspense writers.

Random Things: Yesterday I made the cinnamon swirl bread I mentioned in last Monday's post. I made two loaves and froze one. They came out pretty well. I've posted a picture below of the cut loaf so you can see the swirl. I'm really happy with how the swirl came out. 

Random Photo:


                 My cinnamon swirl bread (ignore the tip of my finger in the corner.😀)

No comments:

Post a Comment