Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Still working on revisions for Ivan's story. I feel like they're never ending but at the same time I feel like I'm making progress and more importantly, that I'm making the story stronger.

Motivational Quote: "I compare my situation to a person on board a ship. When there is a shipwreck and the passenger falls into the ocean and has no choice but to keep swimming...I had no choice. I could not get tired, I could not lose hope." ~ Shirin Ebadi

What I'm Reading: I started reading The Summer Getaway by Susan Mallery yesterday. I've read most of her books. They're quick, light reads.

Random Things: I've been baking quite a bit, but I need to start baking bread to freeze to have over the summer months since I refuse to put the oven on when it's 80 degrees or higher. I made a quick dozen muffins yesterday instead of baking the bread. Next weekend, depending on what's going on, I hope to make a couple of loaves of cinnamon swirl bread. 

Random Photo:


                              Here's one of the vanilla sour cream muffins I made.

 

1 comment:

  1. I like the motivational quote. Life is so often that way. Mmmmm... that muffin looks delicious. Good luck with your revisions!

    ReplyDelete