Pages

Monday, March 14, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Revisions are still moving forward on Ivan's story. I added a scene that occurred off the page before, but I felt like it needed to happen on the page to make the story line stronger. 

Motivational Quote: "We cannot bank our hopes on possibilities. We must put our trust in ourselves, in our capabilities, and efforts and strength and preparations not only for our success but even to avoid our own defeat." ~ Aung San

What I'm Reading: I'm back to reading the Seaside Cafe mystery series by Bree Baker. I'm reading Partners in Lime. This is the sixth book in the series. The last book in the series comes out on the 29th of this month. I hope Ms. Baker writes another series as I've really enjoyed this one. 

Random Things: I'm still looking forward to spring so I made lemon sugar cookies. There's a picture of them below.

Random Photo:


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment