Pages

Monday, April 11, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Things are moving along with the revisions on Ivan's story. 

Motivational Quote: "You're not always going to have an easy path to success, but if it's important enough you'll figure out a way to make it work." ~ Jessica Alba

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Her Night With the Duke by Diana Quincy. This is the first book in the Clandestine Affairs series. 

Random Things: We are finally starting to have spring like weather in our area. I did a little bit of yard work yesterday. The hyacinths and daffodils are starting to sprout. I sprinkled fertilizer around the rose bush. It's a little spindly and I was worried it wouldn't survive the winter. I'm hoping it will get a least a few blooms this year.

Random Photo:


                    I started a new puzzle a few days ago. I find building them relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment