Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Last week was a bust as far as getting work done on Ivan's story. I ended up having to work late three days and my mom had an appointment on one of the other days so I accomplished next to nothing. 

Motivational Quote: "Half hearted commitment won't produce half hearted results, rather it will produce no results worth measuring. Real results will only come with full and total commitment." ~ Unknown  I'm repeating the prior week's quote because of my lack of progress last week.

What I'm Reading: I started reading Live and Let Chai by Bree Baker Friday evening. This is the first book in the Seaside Cafe mystery series.

Random Things: I made baguettes for the first time last weekend. They came out pretty good. Sadly, I didn't take any photos before we ate them. I'm going to use the same recipe this weekend, but instead of making long thin loaves, I want to try making one round loaf. We'll see how it turns out.

Random Photo:


              Chocolate cookies because a rough day (or week) always deserves cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment