Pages

Monday, January 10, 2022

A New Year, A New Beginning

I always feel like the new year should start in September when laid back summer days end and school starts and everyone's schedule changes to accommodate classes, after school events/sports, and the like. For me, not much changes in January. No one's schedule changes, we all just go back to school and work and every day life after the Christmas and New Year's holidays have ended.

But January is the official start of the new year so I took last week to tie up things from 2021 and to set my goals, both personal and writing/professional, for 2022. I also chose a word for 2022 to help set my intentions and help me reach my goals. 

My word is FOCUS. I have a number of things I want to accomplish by the end of 2022 and keeping focused will ensure I stay on track and do all the things I want to do during this year. 

Do you chose a word of the year? If so, I'd love to know what your word for 2022 is. 

Here's hoping we all have a fantastic 2022 and use the beginning of this new year to start fresh in accomplishing everything we set our minds to.


 




1 comment: