Pages

Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I've started working again on the revisions for Ivan's story. I need to get this book finished. I've divided the manuscript into thirds and am trying to get 1/3 done each week. I moved some scenes around and deleted others so that the story's time line flows better.

Motivational Quote: "Every morning I wake up...I ask myself to give myself the best chance at having a good day. ~ Alexi Pappas

What I'm Reading: I started reading The Christmas Wedding Guest by Susan Mallery on Friday. It's the first book in the Wishing Tree series. 

Random Things:  Not so random really. While Ivan's story isn't ready for publication yet, I do have the cover. It was created by the talented Alison Henderson. The cover photo is below. I hope you like it as much as I do.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment