Pages

Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm still working on revisions and edits for Ivan's story. It's getting harder to get a decent amount done on a daily basis now that holiday responsibilities are ramping up. That must be why I usually take every December off from writing. It's really hard to get writing stuff accomplished when holiday related items take up a lot of my free and writing time.

Motivational Quote: "You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." ~ Maya Angelou

What I'm Reading: I started reading Bombshell by Sarah MacLean, the first in the Hells Bells series, in the middle of last week. I'm still reading it because I don't have a lot of free time. I've been trying to squeeze in fifteen or twenty minutes each night before I turn the light out and go to sleep. 

Random Things: Last week in this section I mentioned that I was going to make gingerbread. I didn't end up making it because I didn't realize I didn't have enough molasses. I'm going to make it this week. I made brown sugar cinnamon cookies instead because I had some coconut oil I wanted to use up. 

Random Photo:

                  Here's a photo of the brown sugar cinnamon cookies I mentioned above.



No comments:

Post a Comment