Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm still working on revisions and edits for Ivan's story. I was hoping to have the final revised version to my beta readers by the end of last week. That didn't happen. I had some unexpected things pop up that killed a lot of my writing time. I'm working as hard as I can to get the revisions finished and the book to my betas asap. I hate that I didn't get everything finished in November as originally planned.

Motivational Quote: "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." ~ Ella Fitzgerald

What I'm Reading: I'm not currently reading anything right now. I'm trying to use as much of my available free time as I can to get the revisions on Ivan's story finished.

Random Things: Sometime this week, I'll be making gingerbread for the very first time. Gingerbread seems to be such an integral part of the Christmas holiday season that I've always wanted to try to make it. Next week I'll let you know how it turned out.

Random Photo:


 I ordered some office supplies and everything came in one box except this item. It came in a giant box all by itself with a bunch of bubble wrap. It's so small you'd think they could have fit it into the box with the other supplies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment