Pages

Monday, December 20, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Still working on revisions and edits for Ivan's story. Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot done last week. I ended up having to work late a few nights and then had to run out and do the last of my holiday gift shopping. 

Motivational Quote: "You can begin again now. Any moment is a valid starting point for doing the thing you want to do and being who you want to be." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Wrong Alibi by Christina Dodd. It's the first book in the Murder in Alaska series.

Random Things: I still haven't made gingerbread yet, but I'm determined to make it this year. I've been wanting to do it for a few years now, but never seem to be able to squeeze it in with all of my other holiday baking. 

Random Photo:


                                            Mrs. Green playing hide and seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment