Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I wrote 25 more pages of Ivan's story. I also went back rewrote the beginning again. I finally feel like the story is starting in the right place.

Motivational Quote: "The only boundaries to what you can achieve are the ones you set for yourself." ~ Margaret Spellings

What I'm Reading: I'll be starting When Stars Collide by Susan Elizabeth Phillips tonight. This is the 9th book in the Chicago Stars series. I'm looking forward to reading it. 

Random Things: As I'm sure I've mentioned previously, I am not a fan of the winter season. Because of that, I usually get a little down when summer ends and fall begins. I don't mind the fall season. In fact there are some things I love about it - the reds and golds of the leaves as they change color, apples are back in season, mulled apple cider, and pumpkin pie. (I'm not really a fan of pumpkin flavored coffee though.) It's been unbearably hot and humid this summer so I'm actually looking forward to fall if only for the cooler weather. 

Random Photo:

                                           Somebody trying to find a cool spot.


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I always dread the end of summer, but this time around, after sweating through too many shirts to count, I think I'm ready for it. That might be a little TMI. :D Hey, I had no idea you'd written so many books! I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie,
      Sorry about the late response. I'm sure we're not the only ones this year looking forward to fall. I hope you enjoy the books.

      Delete