Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I wrote 25 pages of new material in the next book in the series. I haven't settled on a title yet, so I'm just going to refer to it as "Ivan's story" while I'm writing it.

Motivational Quote: "Having faith in the future starts with building confidence in one's self, being honest with one's self, and having the courage to live one's life..." ~ Elizabeth Kucinich

What I'm Reading: I'm reading A Duchess A Day by Charis Michaels. It's the first book in the Awakened by a Kiss series. This is the first book I've read by Ms. Michaels. I'm really enjoying it. I have a hard time putting it down and when I have to do so, I can't wait until I can pick it back up and resume reading it again.

Random Things: My brother's garden is producing an abundance of cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash, and acorn squash so he's sharing the fruits of his labor. I like having the fresh, home grown vegetables without having to do the work. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment