Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Monday Check In

This week...

Writing Related: I didn't get any writing worth mentioning accomplished last week. I was felt terrible most of the week and it was all I could do to get through my day job every day. Once I got home, I went to bed and slept until the next morning and then did it all over again. I didn't start feeling better until Sunday. (As a side note, I did check in with my physician to see if I should come into her office and be seen, but was told I didn't have any of the symptoms for Covid-19 so to just ride it out unless I started feeling worse. I am vaccinated.)

Motivational Quote: "We cannot afford to wait. We cannot afford to doubt. We cannot afford to make excuses. We have this moment of opportunity. And we need to seize it." ~ Michelle Obama

What I'm Reading: I'm reading A Lady's Guide to Mischief and Mayhem by Manda Collins. It is the first book in the A Lady's Guide series. It's a cross between a historical romance and a mystery. I'm really enjoying it. 

Random Things: I can't believe it's August already. It always seems like the summer season flies by much too quickly.

Random Photo:

                 I have one lone lily blossom this year. I think all the rain killed the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment