Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I had a good writing week last week. Expanded two separate scenes that needed it and revised 30 pages of previously written material. I also got my head shot photo done and have formatted Honor Bound in ebook format so it's ready to be uploaded to Amazon which I hope to do today.

Motivational Quote: "Always just try. Because you never know." ~ Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

What I'm Reading:  I'm finishing up Pies Before Guys by Kirsten Weiss. This is the 4th book in the Pie Town mystery series. While I liked the earlier books in the series, I'm really struggling to get through this one. 

Random Things: I'm hard at work crocheting a baby blanket for my niece. She and her husband are expecting their first child in mid April. I fell in love with the pattern which is easy to read and is easy to follow but...you knew there was a but coming, didn't you? The blanket is made in pieces and then put together. The pattern instructions say to single crochet the pieces together but it leaves an obvious raised seam on the wrong side of the blanket that I really don't like so I've been YouTubing videos of different techniques showing how to sew crocheted pieces together. I think I've settled on the reverse mattress stitch. It's nearly invisible on both sides of the blanket.

Random Photo:
                            Somebody insists in sleeping in his little sister's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment