Pages

Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Nothing worth mentioning was accomplished writing wise last week. I took two days to finish crocheting the baby blanket I was making for my niece. I wanted to have it finished before she actually gave birth and I was cutting it close. Two other days of the week I had appointments. Looking forward to being much more productive this week.

Motivational Quote: It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can." ~ Sidney Smith.  I'm repeating last week's motivational quote because all I could do last week was a little. Small progress is better than no progress.

What I'm Reading: I started Scone Cold Killer by Lena Gregory on Sunday afternoon but I'm not very far into it. It's the first book in the All Day Breakfast Cafe series. I haven't read anything by Ms. Gregory before. It's a really short book, less than 200 pages so I should have it finished by the end of today or tomorrow. 

Random Things: I have this coming Friday and next Monday off for the long holiday weekend. I'm hoping to use the time to get a lot of things on my To Do list crossed off. My list is getting way too long to the point where I look at it and start to feel overwhelmed. 

Random Photo:  I'm repeating last week's photo of the crocuses in my yard. I'm so ready for spring and am very happy that we've had some really nice, sunny weather lately.






No comments:

Post a Comment