Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I didn't end up uploading Honor Bound to Amazon last week. I ran into a snag setting up my account. I spent most of my writing time last week getting things updated and revised so Honor Bound will be ready to be released by the end of this week. I did manage to write about 15 pages of new material in the second book in the series. I also wrote the blurb for that book. I just need to nail down the title for it.

Motivational Quote: "Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out." ~ Robert Collier

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Hidden by Laura Griffin. This is the first book in the Texas Murder Files series. I absolutely love Ms. Griffin's books. If you're a fan of romantic suspense, I highly recommend them, especially her Tracers series.

Random Things: Isn't it strange that the tasks you think will be easy to check off your To Do list are the ones that seem to take twice as much time and effort as those things you keep putting off because you think they're going to be time consuming. 

Random Photo:

            Somebody has decided my pillow case is really a cat sized sleeping bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment