Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

This I know for sure...

As much as I love most of the things associated with Christmas, I'm really looking forward to getting past it this year. (I'm not a fan of the shopping part where you have to fight for a parking spot, stand in line forever because there's only one cashier and the line to pay is snaking through the store, etc)

The lead up to the holiday seems extra harried this year. I feel like I'm so consumed/worried with getting everything bought, wrapped, baked, decorated, and more that I'm not enjoying the process.

While I'm looking forward to seeing family members that I usually only see a couple of times a year and seeing the young children in the family open their gifts, I think I'll be happy when the day is over. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a grinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment