Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I only managed 6 pages of new material last week. I've been having a lot of things come up that need to be done during the time I normally reserve for writing. I'm hoping that changes soon.

Quote of the Week:  “Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day.” ~ Henri J.M. Nouwen  (I'm repeating last week's quote because I need to keep it at the forefront of my mind.)

What I'm reading: The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne. This is the first book in the Victorian Rebels series. I'm absolutely loving this book. I hadn't read any of Ms. Byrne's work before. I'm glad I picked this one up on a whim and will definitely be checking out her other books.

Random Thoughts:  I am hoping, praying for a major change to occur and doing as much as I can to facilitate it, but not having total control over when the change will happen is killing me. I'm not very good at waiting for things to happen.

Random Photo of the Week:  

                  
                  Somebody enjoying the empty box my niece's wedding shower came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment