Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

This I know for sure...

I love the summer and much prefer the warm weather over the cold, blustery, snowy winter weather we experience here in upstate NY. One thing I don't like about the warm summer weather is the high humidity. It makes me more inclined to serve different types of salads, panini and regular sandwiches, and the like instead of preparing anything that requires the use of the oven or prolonged cooking on the stove top. 

As much as I enjoy the summer weather, I'm usually looking forward to fall by mid-August. Not because I'm in any hurry for summer to end or school to start, but because by that time I'm sick and tired of salads, sandwiches, and all those other types of foods that I rely on too much in the warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment