Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): No progress last week. With jury duty the first part of the week and unexpected appointments cropping up the second part of the week, I had no writing time.

Quote of the Week: "If you don't make the time to work on creating the life you want, you're eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don't want." ~ Kevin Ngo  With the way things are going at the day job lately, I thought I'd repeat this quote from last week. I apparently need to keep it in the forefront of my mind to remind me of what I don't want to have to deal with.

What I'm reading: The Devil In Denim by Melanie Scott. This is the first book in the New York Saints series. I've never read anything by Ms. Scott before. I found this book at my local library.

Random Thoughts:  It's amazing how much one person can make you miserable...at least while you have to deal with or spend time with them.


Random Photo of the Week:

                                                Wishing I could do this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment