Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Not much accomplished. I worked extra hours at the day job last week.

Quote of the Week:  “You can’t live your dreams and your fear at the same time. Furthermore, if you’re not living your dream, consider that you may be letting fear win.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading:  I finally finished the Sarah MacLean book I was reading. I've just started Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton

Random Things:  I've decided to do handmade Christmas cards this year. I haven't made any in the fast 6 years or so, but have been inspired by some of the cards I've seen posted online by other paper crafters. I don't send out very many so I should be able to get them made and sent by the second week of December.

Random Photo of the Week: 


                                Somebody's all tucked in and ready for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment