Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Not much accomplished. I 'm still working extra hours at the day job. November is one of our busiest months as our fiscal year comes to an end.

Quote of the Week:  “Let it be enough.” ~ Sophie Bush

What I'm reading:  I just started Just Kiss Me by Rachel Gibson. I'm a big fan of her books. She writes wonderful contemporary romances. If you haven't read one, go to the library and borrow one or get one from the bookstore. You won't regret it.

Random Things:  I stopped at Michaels Craft store on my way home from work and bought the supplies I needed to start making my holiday cards. I hope to be able to start working on them this weekend.

Random Photo of the Week: 

 My new planner bands for the coming year. Ordered from Ronda's Planner Accessories.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment