Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I didn't get much done last week. I worked extra hours at the day job two days and had appointments after work two days. Hope to have a better week this week.

Quote of the Week: “Do what feeds your soul, what you’re meant to do now. There is never an ideal time.” ~ Ana Suarez

What I'm reading: I was actually able to start A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean late last week. I'm only a couple of chapters in, but am already enjoying it. 

Random Things:  My nephew and his fiancee have asked me for a list of things I might like to receive for Christmas gifts. I realize it's November, but I really don't want to think about Christmas yet. :o)

Random Photo of the Week: 

                                 It was cold last weekend so Petey took advantage of
                                           the extra material from my lap throw blanket.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment