Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Revised 4 more chapters. I do want to go back and write a scene in the first chapter in a different point of view (POV) though. I think it'll be stronger from the new POV.

Quote of the week: “It is difficult to steer a parked car, so get moving.” ~ Henrietta Mears

 What I'm reading: One Last Breath by Laura Griffin.

Random things: There's a balloon exhibit being held this week at an office building downtown. It's located in the atrium and three stories tall. Everything in the exhibit is made of balloons. I've put one of the photos I took below.

Random Photo of the Week:


              A picture of a chipmunk, grass, and a tree stump all made of balloons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment