Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): No forward progress. Augh!!!

Quote of the week: “Follow your passion now, because ‘someday’ may never come. You can step out of your house and get hit by a bus…don’t wait for ‘later’ to pursue your dreams.” ~ Yasmine Galenorn

What I'm reading: Fatal Jeopardy by Marie Force. This is the latest paperback copy released in this series. The next one comes out in January. I may go thru withdrawal waiting until then.

Random things: Looking forward to going to the pumpkin patch. I'd like to go sooner rather than later, but at the same time, I don't want to get them too early so that they mold before Halloween.  



Random Photo of the Week:

                                    
                                    Here's me as a Peanuts Character. It was fun to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment