Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

This I know for sure...

My mom and I are going to go to the movies this weekend to see The Martian. I rarely go to the movies, usually waiting for them to be released on Netflix and my mom goes to the movies even less than I do.  I'm really looking forward to our Girls Afternoon Out.

After the movie, we're going to a craft store that's in the same plaza. While I've heard great things about the movie and have friends who've read the novel, I can't say which I'm more excited about - seeing the movie or going to the craft store. I'm looking for a couple of craft related things in particular and hoping I'll be lucky enough to find what I'm looking for at this store.

Whether the shopping part of our trip is a success or not, spending the afternoon with my mom will make it worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment