Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Revised 60 pages last week. I feel like the book is already vastly improved. I've tried to add more detail in regard to emotional and setting content and cut a lot of extra words that weren't needed. My first drafts tend to be a bit wordy. I also did some research on a couple of items that I'd marked on the original draft as needing verification.

Quote of the week: "All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination." ~ Earl Nightingale

What I'm reading: I just started "Sugar's Twice As Sweet" by Marina Adair. I haven't read any of her books before, but my sister gave me the book and told me it was a must read.

Random things: Sunday was the official start of summer. Summer is my favorite time of the year, but I always look upon the Summer Solstice with a bit of melancholy. While it's the longest day of the year, it also means that each day will grow shorter until we're back in that most dreaded of seasons (at least in my opinion) -- winter.

Random Photo of the Week:


This is my nephew's cat, Sgt. Tibbs. He's decided the decorative bowl on the coffee table is his new favorite place to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment