Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): A new month, a new beginning. My work hours have changed and I have the writing time I had before back and I've been hard at work working on the second round of revisions. I plan on being completely done with this round by the end of the month, if not before.

Quote of the week: "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." ~ Napoleon Hill. I love this quote.

What I'm reading: I just started Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones. It's part of the Charley Davidson series. It's so good, I hate having to put it down. If you haven't read any of the series, I highly recommend them, but do caution you to start with the first book (First Grave on the Right) and read them in order.

Random things: I purchased a new phone over the weekend. I didn't really want to as I liked the phone I had, but the battery life wasn't what it used to be. It got to the point where it would be almost dead with 8 or 9 hours even if I barely used it for anything. With the new phone, even though it's by the same maker, I feel like I've never had a smart phone before and don't know how to do anything. It's amazing how much technology has changed in 5 years - the age of my old phone.

Random Photo of the Week:


I had to take a photo of this. I can't remember the last time I saw one.

No comments:

Post a Comment