Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

This I know for sure...

It's very easy to make New Year's resolutions or to set goals at the beginning of a new year.  As we all know, it's very, very hard to keep them or meet them.  There have been numerous blogs about how people often fail at meeting goals or New Year's resolutions in recent days, enough really to discourage one right from the start.

I haven't made any New Year's resolutions the last couple of years because I never managed to keep them for more than 3 or 4 months.  All those good intentions on January 1st dwindled and died.  Instead, last year I made  a list of goals that I wanted to accomplish by the end of 2012.  How did I do?  Not too bad over all. I meet my writing goals, and two of my personal goals.  Since I did better at meeting those goals than I ever did keeping my New Year's resolutions, I've decided to set goals for 2013.  

No comments:

Post a Comment