Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

This I Know For Sure...

Those days when the words are flowing like water, I have constant interruptions -- the phone, the child wanting another snack, the doorbell ringing, a family member stopping by for a chat with no prior notice. But on those days when I'm struggling to get anything usable down on paper, there's not an interruption to be found.  I was so desperate for an interruption one day that I went in search of laundry to do and ended up washing all the throw rugs in the house.  Desperation indeed.

Do you find the same thing happening to you?

On a separate note, I'll be visiting the Wildwomanauthor blog on Sunday, 2/5/12.  Hope you'll drop by before the big game.  

Katherine

1 comment:

  1. I am exactly the same way! It also seems that the more time I have available to write, the less I get done. But on those days where I can only fit in 10 min here, 20 minutes there, I get a ton done. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete