Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Big Game




First, let me say I know I’m a day late—the big game was yesterday.





 I’m not much of a football fan and don’t watch the Super Bowl. I know it’s practically sacrilegious to admit that. I’m not saying the game’s not on. After all, I usually have a bunch of people at my house and serve a bunch of food during the game. I just don’t pay attention to it unless there are commercials on. That’s what I like to watch on Super Bowl Sunday.

Last year, my favorite commercial was of the little boy dressed as Darth Vader who thought he was able to turn on the car with his mind meanwhile his father is in the house pushing the remote start button. 

I’m still trying to decide what commercial I liked best out of this year’s crop although I do have to admit the dogs barking the Imperial theme from Star Wars was amusing.

So do you watch the Super Bowl for the football game or for the commercials?  Which commercial was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment