Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Inspirational Quotes


Recently, I've been doing a lot of thinking of about goals for the upcoming year.  As I was jotting things down, I started thinking about some of the inspirational quotes I have posted around my home to keep me on track and if these quotes actually do help.  I think they do so I've decided to share a few with you.


There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.~ Colin Powell

The only opinion about your dream that really counts is yours. The negative comments of others merely reflect their limitations, not yours. ~ Cynthia Kersey

...Inspiration does not come like a bolt, nor is it kinetic, energetic striving but it comes to us slowly and quietly and all the time, though we must regularly and every day give it a chance to start flowing... ~ Brenda Ueland  (This keeps me writing.)

There's a difference between interest and commitment.  When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient.  When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. ~ Kenneth Blanchard

Don't trade what you want most for what you want right now. ~ Author Unknown (I have this quote on my bedside table so I see it every day.)

Do you have any inspirational quotes that you use to keep yourself motivated?

Katherine 


No comments:

Post a Comment