Pages

Monday, July 1, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I hit my goal of writing 40k in new material in the month of June on 6/28. I actually wrote a total of 44,500 words. There are some plot holes that need fixing and the usual editing and revisions but Caine's book should be finished by July 15th. It'll go to beta readers either that week or the week after at the latest.

Motivational Quote:  "The only menace is inertia." ~ Saint-John Perse

What I'm Reading:  I finished A Hard Day for a Hangover by Darynda Jones last night. It's the third and final book in the Sunshine Vicram series. I'm planning on going to the library this coming Friday so I'll probably just go through the magazines my sister brought over for me to look at until then.

Random Thoughts:  It's hard to believe it's July 1st. The month of June flew by but that could have been because I was so busy writing as much as I could. It also could be that the warm summer months seem to go much quicker than the cold, snowy winter months.

Random Photo:

              Mrs. Green lounging in the Chewy box that all her fun things came in.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment