Pages

Monday, June 24, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  The book is going well. I wrote 12,500 new words last week. I should have no problem hitting my goal of 40k by the end of the month. I'm also working through the edits/changes suggested by my editor. I've been able to send her each week's pages every Sunday so she's basically editing it as I'm writing it. 

Motivational Quote:  "Find the good. It's all around you. Find it, showcase it, and you'll start believing in it." ~ Jesse Owens

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading Blast From The Past by Lucy Score. It's the third book in the Riley Thorn series. It's a humorous mystery type series though sometimes it seems like the shenanigans of the characters overshadow the mystery part of the story. 

Random Thoughts:  I thought I'd give an update on my sweet potato vine. It was growing so fast, I had to move it to a bigger pot already. The vine grew so tall, I put it out on my back porch and tied string round the porch railing and support post for the vine to twine around. I'm hoping I'll get at least a couple of blossoms soon. 

Random Photo:

                         The sweet potato vine in its new home on the back porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment