Pages

Monday, June 10, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  As I mentioned in my last Monday post, I'm doing my own Camp NaNoWriMo this month. I feel like I had a good start. I need to write at least 10k a week to make my goal of 40k by the end of the month. I ended the week with 8k which is slightly less than the 10k goal, but it was an incredibly busy week with appointments three out of the five week days that took up my usual writing time. It should be easier to do the 10k this week as I only have one physical therapy appointment. 

Motivational Quote: "You can't go back and make a new start, but you can start right now and make a brand new ending." ~ James Sherman

What I'm Reading:  I'll be starting Disturbing the Dead by Kelley Armstrong tonight. This is the third book in the Rip Through Time series. I'm not usually a fan of time travel books, but this series is the exception. 

Random Thoughts:  I rooted a sweet potato in water about six weeks ago to see if it will grow into a flowering vine since sweet potatoes are part of the morning glory family. I planted it in a pot about 2 weeks ago and it's growing like crazy. I put a picture of it below.

Random Photo:

                                            Here's the planted sweet potato.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment