Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I only did about 20 more pages last week. I had an unscheduled appointment for my hand injury and my mom had an appointment later in the week. 

Quote of the Week: "Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time." ~ Unknown. 

What I'm Reading: I started reading "The Girl Who Knew Too Much" by Amanda Quick on Monday night. It takes place in 1930's LA/Hollywood. I'm not too far into it right now, but it's been interesting so far.

Random Thoughts: I'm making my first amigurumi item. Even though I've been crocheting since my early teen years, I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I had to frog my project back 5 times before I got the pattern working right. I'm hoping I've got the hang of it now so I won't have to keep undoing parts and redoing them.

Random Photo of the Week:

                             Somebody likes to check out my card making supplies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment