Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I managed to get 30 pages done last week which isn't as much as I'd hoped, but a lot more than I'd been able to accomplish the previous two weeks.

Quote of the Week: "Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you." ~ Unknown  I'm repeating the quote from last week because I need the reminder.

What I'm Reading: I started reading "Dead Girl Running" by Christina Dodd last night. 
 
Random Thoughts: I'm getting pretty good at typing with only 3 fingers on my left hand. I feel like my speed is picking up though I still seem to make quite a few typing errors. According to my physician, it will be about another month before I can use my index finger. 


Random Photo of the Week:

                                       Mrs. Green posing for her close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment