Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

This I know for sure...

While our local library isn't yet open to the public, they have started doing curbside pick up of items. You can either call or email them with a list of the items you would like to borrow and your library card number. They will put your items together and check them out on your card, then call you to let you know your items are ready for pick up. You schedule a time to come get them, then call the library when you arrive. A library staff person will place your items on a table inside the vestibule area. Once the person goes back inside the library, you can then go into the vestibule and pick up your items.

I've missed being able to go to the library so I'm thrilled that we are able to borrow materials again.  I've requested a few books and am eagerly waiting for the call stating I can schedule a time to go pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment