Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Concentration...

Have you ever heard the song Anticipation by Carly Simon? The chorus goes something like, "Anticipation is keeping me waiting." I feel like that's how my sense of concentration has been lately.

I'm not sure why I'm having such a problem concentrating. I'm still able to go to work and very little in my daily routine has changed other than slathering on hand sanitizer and using disinfecting wipes several times a day, but I've been really struggling with concentrating on anything whether it's a project a work, writing, craft projects, or even just reading a book.

I don't know if it's the news of how quickly Covid-19 is spreading in general, or in my area in particular. Our local newspaper has reported that the virus is widely prevalent in the county I live in. I try to limit my news intake to just the evening news so it's not like I'm watching news reports about it 24/7.

I'm hoping my sense of concentration will kick back in soon so I can get more than a few words down on paper without it being such a struggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment