Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Last week's progress was negligible. I'm still having a hard time concentrating. I did take an online class about story structure that was interesting.

Quote of the Week: "You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." ~ Marcus Aurelius

What I'm Reading: I started "A Most Unlikely Duke" by Sophie Barnes this past weekend. I'm having a hard time getting into the story line. I'm hoping it will get better.

Random Thoughts:  I have some apple seeds that I dried and saved from last year. I'm trying to decide if I want to plant them just to see what, if anything, grows.

Random Photo of the Week:

This is my temperature blanket so far. It's from January 1st up to the first day of spring (3/20).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment