Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  Last week was a bust writing wise. Hoping to get back on track this week.

Quote of the Week:  "Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading:  I just finished "Fatal Reckoning" by Marie Force last night. It's the fourteenth book in the Fatal Series.

Random Thoughts:  Please follow the recommendations of our federal and local governments. Be safe and try to avoid crowds and wash your hands as often as possible. Take special care of your elder loved ones and those with compromised immune systems. 

Random Photo of the Week:

  During this time, I want to be like Somebody and just hide under the blankets in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment