Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I wrote about 15 pages of new material smoothing out a couple of scenes. I didn't expect to need to write new material, but those pages make the story better. 

Quote of the Week: "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." ~ Ken Venturi

What I'm Reading:  I finished the Kristan Higgins book I was reading last week, but haven't started anything new yet. I've been reading magazines that have piled up the last couple of months. 

Random Thoughts:  We are having a much smaller Thanksgiving gathering this year. While I'm sad that not everyone can come, I'm looking foward to having less cooking, not to mention the clean up after the meal, to do. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                             Mrs. Green likes to try out the blanket I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment