Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I finished writing the pages I needed to fill the gap I found while working on revisions. Now it's back to revising the remaining pages. I'm not sure how much I'll get accomplished. I have a lot of commitments this week that will be eating up my usual writing time.

Quote of the Week: "Action is the foundational key to all success." ~ Pablo Picasso

What I'm Reading: I started reading Wrapped Up In You by Jill Shalvis over the weekend. It's the eighth book in the Heartbreaker Bay series. 

Random Thoughts: Continuing on from last week's Random Thoughts bit, we didn't have a single trick or treater this year so I'm really glad I didn't purchase any candy. 

Random Photo of the Week: 

                                            A birthday card I made for a co-worker.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment